Our company offers excellent quality Demineralization Plant manufactured through technically advanced process. Demineralization Water Treatment Plant, provided by our company, is highly demanded in various industries and municipal sectors. Today, we are regarded as one of the trusted Demineralization Water Plant Exporters.
Demineralization is the process of removing mineral salts from Water by using the ion exchange process.
Demineralised Water is Water completely free ( or almost ) of dissolved minerals as a result of one of the following processes :
- Membrane filtration (reverse osmosis or nanofiltration)
- Or other technologies.
Demineralized Water also known as Deionized Water, Water that has had its mineral ions removed. Mineral ions such as cations of sodium, calcium, iron, copper, etc and anions such as chloride, sulphate, nitrate, etc are common ions present in Water. Deionization is a physical process which uses specially-manufactured ion exchange resins which provides ion exchange site for the replacement of the mineral salts in Water with Water forming H+ and OH- ions. Because the majority of Water impurities are dissolved salts, deionization produces a high purity Water that is generally similar to distilled Water, and this process is quick and without scale buildup. De-mineralization technology is the proven process for treatment of Water. A DM Water System produces mineral free Water by operating on the principles of ion exchange, Degasification, and polishing. Demineralized Water System finds wide application in the field of steam, power, process, and cooling.
- Variety of cost effective standard models.
- Improved aesthetics and rugged design.
- User friendly, low maintenance and easy to install.
- Simpler distribution and collection systems.
- Quick availability.
- Pre dispatch assembly check.
- The multiport valves are top mounted as well as side mounted with the necessary high pressure rating PVC piping.
- Single valve operation as compared to the six valves in conventional filters
- Each operating step is clearly marked on the valve, thereby eliminating chances of error in the operating sequence.
- Single valve assembly, with its simplified frontal Piping, simpler distribution collecting systems is Very easy to install.
- Rust free
- Less power consumption
- High shelf life